Test Automation Consultant
We are looking for a Test Automation Consultant
Join the team!
Sogeti is part of the Capgemini Group, and provides local information technology services for large accounts.
With over 100 highly qualified IT Engineers based in the German and French speaking parts of Switzerland, Sogeti Switzerland Ltd. is offering Local Professional Services in four areas: Application Services, Infrastructure Services, Engineering Services and Testing Services.
In order to strengthen our delivery capability in key Account teams, Sogeti is looking for a Test Automation Consultant
- Business needs’ analysis and specifications
- Design test strategy, write test cases and execute tests (manual or automated)
- Provide recommendations on the test approach (manual or automated)
- Implement automation testing
- Maintenance of the automated frameworks
- Responsible for solving the defects
- Involved in the building and evolution of our testing service offering
- Good understanding of and experience in a few of the following test automation tools:
- SAP TAO
- NonGUI test tools
- Experience with Continuous testing/integration tools and technologies like JBehave, Cucumber, Gherkin, Maven, Docker, GitHub e.g. and Cloud provisioning
- Ability and experience in creating and working with test automation frameworks
- Capability in automation tools assessments
- Knowledge of Test management tools like ALM/QC, QAComplete, TFS e.g.
- Experience in working in two or more of the following environments: Windows, Unix, SAP
- Experience in two or more the following domains: Finance, Manufacturing
- Experience in the following platforms: Desktop, Server, Mobile / Devices
- ISTQB or TMAP Foundation certification in software testing preferred
- Flexibility on travel / work locations
- Good client facing and communication skills
- Loves technology like we do
Availability: To be defined
Job location: Zürich, Geneva, Basel or Lausanne
Languages: English: good + German: fluent and/or French: fluent
We offer you the opportunity to join a highly qualified and motivated team and the possibility to work in a multinational environment.
- Anne-Lise DelarbreRecruitment Officer
+41 (0) 22 879 16 66
Anne-Lise DelarbreRecruitment Officer
+41 (0) 22 879 16 66