Tosca Test Consultant
We are looking for a Tosca Test Consultant
Join the team!
Sogeti is part of the Capgemini Group, and provides local information technology services for large accounts.
With over 100 highly qualified IT Engineers based in the German and French speaking parts of Switzerland, Sogeti Switzerland Ltd. is offering Local Professional Services in four areas: Application Services, Infrastructure Services, Engineering Services and Testing Services.
In order to strengthen our delivery capability in key Account teams, Sogeti is looking for a Tosca Test Consultant.
- Business needs’ analysis and specifications
- Design test strategy, write test cases and execute tests
- Use of testing techniques and risk based testing strategy
- Provide recommendations on the test approach
- Implement TOSCA test automation
- Responsible for solving the defects
- Involved in the building and evolution of our testing service offering
- Demonstrated experience in TOSCA Testing (at least 2 years)
- Demonstrated capability in testing techniques and methodology
- Good understanding of and experience in two or more of the following test automation tools:
- TOSCA Certified (mandatory)
- HP UFT/QTP
- SAP TAO
- Test Partner
- NonGUI test tools
- Ability and experience in creating and working with at least three test automation frameworks
- Good knowledge of at least two Test management tools like ALM/QC, QAComplete, TFS
- Experience in working in the following environments: Windows, Unix, SAP
- Experience in the following domains: Finance, Manufacturing
- Experience in the following platforms: Desktop, Server, Mobile / Devices
- Demonstrated experience in client advisory (at least 2 years)
- ISTQB Foundation certification in software testing required
- Flexibility on travel / work locations within Switzerland
- Good client facing and communication skills
- Love Technology like we do
Availability: To be defined
Job location: Zürich, Geneva, Basel or Lausanne
Languages: English: good + German: fluent or French: fluent
We offer you the opportunity to join a highly qualified and motivated team and the possibility to work in a multinational environment.
- Anne-Lise DelarbreRecruitment Officer
+41 (0) 22 879 16 66
Anne-Lise DelarbreRecruitment Officer
+41 (0) 22 879 16 66